|Career Services at Arizona State University|
|Member - Member|
|Written by Cindy Parnell, M.Ed.|
|Thursday, 01 March 2012 10:40|
Arizona State University serves more than 72,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, as well as online. Additionally, more than 17,000 students graduated this past academic year with These graduates are high-quality candidates destined to be part of your organization's workforce and future success.
Here in Career Services at ASU, we strive to connect Valley employers with recent and future graduates for internship and career opportunities. There are several ways that you as an employer can connect with and utilize the resources of Career Services at zero or little cost to you.
Resources and opportunities available to you as an employer include:
- - Access to post internship and job opportunities on our Sun Devil CareerLink web-based employment management system (also allows you to search resumes posted by students)
- - Host an on-campus info session or table to share more info about your organization and potential opportunities
- - Conduct on-campus interviews with students who have applied to your positions through Sun Devil CareerLink
- - Participate in spring, summer, and fall career & internship fairs on campus
- - Serve on an employer panel to share your personal experiences and advice with students interested in your particular career field
- - Become an Employer Partner with ASU Career Services
ASU has campus locations in Tempe, Downtown Phoenix, Mesa, and Glendale. The majority of these resources are available at all four locations.
I would be happy to assist you and any additional colleagues looking to learn more about how to take advantage of these wonderful resources that can assist you in recruiting high quality ASU candidates for your internship and job opportunities. Please feel free to contact me at 480-965-8973 or email@example.com !